Sunday, March 12, 2006

First bike ride of the year

Sunday March 12 I am taking Rusty out for a ride. I just put fenders, supergrip platform pedals, and upright mtn bike bars on my oldest ten speed relic. It was my guest bike, now its roles multiply: it now becomes my city bike especially for wet conditions. I mounted lights on it so it always has lights. I'll maybe add a few reflectors too. Then I must dorque out the paint job. A lot. And one of those big carry-stuff foloding racks so I can not, for once, carry everything on my back in the back pack. Where should I go first? I think I'll go buy a bottle of oil, a big one. And then, maybe, ride somewhere to the edge of the island of Montreal.

First I have to find my cycling clothes!

OK, all dressed. Here I go...

I'm back! I have to adjust the shifters and brake levers to give me more hand space on the bars. I didn't get them adjusted when the bike had it's sex change from drop to flat bars. This'll just take a minute, it won't hurt a bit.

Ahhh, that's better. Here I go... Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home