Friday, August 06, 2010

Summer's saddest bike

Sad doesn't begin to describe this bike.

Abandoned bikes are so sad.


At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call the police at 514-280-2222 and tell them about bike carcasses you see. They'll take a look and confirm that it's junk and then instruct the city to cut and remove it. You can't call 311 because the city won't just 'steal' a bike without police blessing.


Post a Comment

<< Home