Cycle Fun Montreal's 1000th post
The post below, about Bunny Hop website, is our 1000th blog post.
So maybe it is time we got our own url (or at least make the url match the blog name)?
It's been a lot of fun exploring the opportunities for massive levels of fun to be found on a bicycle inside and outside Montreal. We hope the fun never stops.
Montreal is a paradise for fans of the bicycle. Our plan was to share the fun with you. And maybe inspire you to get off the island and explore the amazing cycling to be found in the incomparable Quebec countryside (yes, and in Montreal too).
To celebrate, we offer you Cycle Fun Montreal's top 11 bike ride destinations:
- East Hereford mountain biking (sort of Coaticook)
- Road riding in MRC Maskinongé (Louiseville)
- Hill riding nothern Lanaudiere (St-Jean-de-Matha)
- Eastern Townships (Sutton)
- Chateauguay Valley/river (Ormstown)
- P'tit train du Nord
- Piste Cyclable Canal Soulanges
- Veloroute Bellechasse
- Charlevoix (St-Joseph-de-la-rive)
- Olmstead Road (parc mont Royal, Montreal)
- Voie Maritime St-Laurence seaway bikepath (Longueuil)
Some are close, some are far, some are easy and some are hard, some are road and some are bike path. Only one is off-road, we have further exploratins to make in that department.
We think that all are no less than super fantastic bike rides.
There's lots of specific info on each of these through the 1000 posts of the blog, so we suggest spending some time this winter clicking through the monthly archive links on the right side of the web page.