10 climb tour of Mont Royal
Ten excellent climbs in 30 km of urban uphill.
We took our coworker on a ten climb tour of Mont Royal, and to our surprise it was total mission accomplished!
- Cote de Vesinet from Cote-Ste-Catherine (easy or hard way, it's your knees)
- Vincent d'Indy up to Salle Claude Champagne (right to the Salle's front door)
- Université de Montreal - main entrance (Chemin de la Rampe)
- Saint Joseph Oratory (new road at west side)
- Westmount: Ave de Clark & Aberdeen switchbacks to summit
- Westmount: Mount Pleasant switchbacks & Belvedere to summit
- Université de Montreal Queen Mary entrance to Polytechnique climb
- Pagnuelo from Cote Ste-Catherine to ave Mont Royal (misidentified on map)
- Mont Royal cemetery Mont Murray direct from main entrance (turn right 3 times)
- Camellien Houde legendary 1.8 km climb
We encourage you to try this ride, it is one of Montreal's very best bike rides. Explore your city, it's really quite the nice place in the non-winter seasons.